Incoming Freshman-Class of 2028
Pick up an application at our campus or online. A non-refundable application fee of $20 should accompany the application form. Stay connected throughout the process. Help is available; call to make an appointment.
2. Submit documents with the application via email or to Cristo Rey
- Student's birth certificate
- Student’s immunization records
- Financial Aid Form completed, with a copy of last year’s tax returns and W2’s and/or income information.
- Submit a picture of the student applying
- Submit an essay
REQUIRED FROM STUDENT'S CURRENT SCHOOL:
- 7th & 8th Grade Transcripts
- 7th-grade standardized test scores
- Three recommendation forms
- School Administrator, Math Teacher, and English Teacher
- Attendance report
- Student behavior report
- IEP/504, if applicable
Be at least 14 years old by September 1st.
(Late Sept./Oct./ Nov. Students will be placed on a waiting list)
3. Placement Test
It will be held on campus on January 20, 2024, or March 9, 2024, from 9 am-12 pm.
4. Student & Parent Interview
Students and parents/guardians will be interviewed. Times are scheduled after the completion of the placement test. They will be on February 3, 2024, and March 23, 2024.
5. Admission Status
Notification is given after the Student & Parent Interview is completed and the student is assessed.
Please contact Karla Barbosa, Admissions Director, with any questions or for more information at email@example.com or (916) 400-3478.
Eligibility for Admissions
Cristo Rey High School Sacramento considers various factors during the application process.
- Good discipline and attendance record
- GPA 2.5 or better
- Openness to religious growth- Our Catholic faith guides our curriculum and practices. While it is not a requirement to be Catholic to attend, students should be open to faith-based education.
- Motivation and Maturity
Financial Aid / Income
Because of our mission, the student's family must be financially eligible. A copy of the most recent tax return (2022 or 2023), W-2, or any state/federal aid documents must be submitted. If you do not file taxes, you must submit an employment letter and any aid document to show all income earned in the last calendar year. No family is turned away because of financial need but you must qualify under our network guidelines to attend. Please see the graph below to determine if you qualify.
Contact the Admissions Office if you would like more information or have any questions.
|Family size||Income Cap|
|Based on 2022 or 2023 Taxes|
Work Study Employability
- Students must be 14 years old by September 1st, 2024 (Late /Oct./ Nov. Students will be placed on a waiting list)
- Have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Students must commit to working five full days a month.
Welcome prospective Cristo Rey families. You can now apply online by following the steps below.
We have the application forms available to be downloaded at the bottom of the page for your preference. Or you can call our office at 916-400-3478 and request an application. Thank you