Core & Elective Curriculum
|English 9||English 10||American Literature||English 12 or AP Language & Composition|
|Spanish 1||Spanish 2||Spanish 3 or AP Spanish Language and Culture||AP Language & Composition|
|Algebra 1||Geometry or Algebra 2||Algebra 2 or Pre-Calculus||Pre-Calculus or Calculus or Data Science|
|World History||US History||Economics / U.S. Government|
|Theology 9 - Intro to the Bible Theology 9 - Who is Jesus Christ||Theology 10 - The Church Theology 10 - The Paschal Mystery||Theology 11 - The New Testament Theology 11 - Introduction to the Sacraments||Theology 12 -Catholic Moral Teaching Theology 12 -Catholic Social Teaching|
|General Science||Biology||Chemistry or Honors Chemistry||Conceptual Physics or Honors Physics or Anatomy & Physiology|
|P.E. / Health|
|P.E. / Health|
|Work Study||Work Study||Work Study||Work Study|
Requirements for Diploma, Baccalaureate Liturgy and Graduation Ceremony
To be eligible to graduate and receive a diploma from Cristo Rey High School Sacramento and participate in Baccalaureate Liturgy and Graduation ceremony, students must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Earn passing grades (A, B, C, or D) in all Cristo Rey High School academic courses or courses at other institutions with approval from Cristo Rey High School Principal.
- Complete all requirements of the curriculum with 24 academic credits and 40 Work Study credits
- Complete all requirements of Cristo Rey High School Work Study Program.
- Complete all requirements to the Cristo Rey High School Christian Service Program.
- Have no pending or outstanding discipline issues, including but not limited to unserved detention or suspension.
- Return in good condition all materials and equipment, including but not limited to books, calculators and athletic uniforms.
- Pay all tuition and fees, including but not limited to Work Study and athletic program fees.
- Meet the attendance expectations as defined on pages 20 and 21 of the handbook.
- Complete the Senior Check Out form with all required signatures.
Students who fail to meet any elements of these requirements will not receive a diploma and will not be allowed to participate in the baccalaureate liturgy or graduation ceremony.